View Single Post
      06-29-2012, 12:53 PM   #10
haggomyeggo
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSSnakeman View Post
How long have you been looking and what's your search radius? It took me a few months and the car was 3 hrs away. IMO it's better to figure out exactly what colors/options/price you have to have then wait/be willing to travel for the right car.

I wouldn't buy the Carmax car TBH. I would try to find a private seller with the car still under warranty. My fully optioned 08 24k miles 6 speed black/black no accidents etc I paid $27k last year. Hope that helps.
i am trying to be patient with finding what i want. Color doesnt much matter to me. I would rather not have a black one but its in no way a deal breaker.

I have been looking pretty much nationwide. The only reason I have been looking to dealers is I can trade my car in. Selling a 370z touring/sport has been harder than i thought...

I know I want a 135i with a 6spd and I guess after hearing a couple of comments I have to have the sport pack with the seats. Im really not crazy about idrive/nav but i dont really care. its not going to be something that will sway me away from a car.

I would like a little warranty just so i can have end of warrany check done and anything that needs replaced/fixed can be done under that. Other than that the 2 items people seem to have trouble with are covered under extended warranty. HPFP and the turbo wastegates...100k mi right?
Appreciate 0