11-17-2011, 03:14 PM   #17
KeithLM
Proud 1er
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Crimson/Coral 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by My135 View Post
I am kind of wondering how can a OCC caused too much pressure in the engine unless one of the tube was kink???
Narrow tubing. The inlets in the can were probably about 1/4". I haven't had an issue with the dealer trying to upsell me unnecessary repairs in the past, and they did replace all the fuel injectors during that visit and fix some other stuff, so I trust that they weren't lying about it. The tech's description was that when the turbo pressure rises the crankcase pressure rises and pushes oil through the valve cover gasket, he said the hoses on the OCC are too small compared to the factory hose. I had the gasket replaced by Stett along with all the spark plugs since that was due also and had him pull the can off at the same time.

But that was a Riss part, what can you expect? I doubt this BMS can will cause any problems.

I've recently moved my photos to Google's web albums. Photos can be found here, here, and here.
Appreciate 0