View Single Post
      02-08-2011, 05:51 PM   #5
Augenbrauezug
Captain
Rep
Drives: mk6 GTI

I had to take my car in for a worn clutch and flywheel. I was frustrated at first knowing that I couldn't had done all the damage to cause this, however I understand the dealers position. They handled my problem very quickly and were able to lower the price of repairs by over $2000!

I am also in the process of ordering the new 1M, being 23 it is often hard to be taken very seriously at a BMW dealership, but the guys at BMW of Dallas show that they value my money just as much as anyone else.

My CA is Darrel and my SA is Peter and I have nothing but good things to say about both of them. Darrel looked a little startled when he saw that the guy he had been talking to about the 1m on the phone was so young, but after talking with him for nearly 30 minutes he realized that I am indeed a very serious buyer.

Peter does a great job keeping me informed of the progress of my car both times I've had it in, and gives me calls to tell me where my car is during all stages of repair.

They have secured a lifelong customer!

I'd recommend BMW of Dallas to everyone looking to purchase a BMW or Mini in the DFW area. Really a GREAT group of people to work with and I look forward to buying many more cars from them for years to come.
Straight PIITB. Then eat dumplings.
Appreciate 0