11-15-2012, 07:27 PM   #725
JB4-335
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: E92 BSM & E70 AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbce90 View Post
I'm down for next week and week after too if you want. It isn't about the result for me, it is just hearing how many excuses you come up with that is the fun part. We all know you have a fast car but hearing why it isn't fast on any given run is entertaining

Honestly though, after 1/8 way there was nothing in it and you seemed to be gaining which is not what I was expecting. I thought the 6cyl might start running out of puff above 160/170 but clearly not. I just hope we get more runs in next time and there are fewer stoppages.
Can I add another excuse or is it too late? Upon further analyzing of my csv file Terry pointed out that my wastegate adaptation was through the roof but that was my fault cause I forgot to reset it to default after testing a few things a week ago. So I think i'm done with the excuses now. Let's try again on the 28th.

On a serious note, I think it was just after halfway down the track when your car stopped pulling and I began to inch closer to you but by that time it was far too late. She does pull well up to around 200. There is one advantage to losing to a C63 and that is having the sound of that V8 reving hard close to your ear.
Appreciate 0