View Single Post
      11-19-2012, 06:39 PM   #17
mb135is
Captain
Rep
Drives: '13 135is #180/586

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braap View Post
Why is everyone SO adamently against dealers trying to make money selling cars? I mean really, think about it. If you owned a coffee shop and it cost you $1 to make a coffee, how would you feel if people felt you were 'skrewing' them if they paid more than $.80 for the cup?

I get that everyone wants a deal, but seriously consider the fact that it's a BUSINESS. Just like everything else you purchase in your daily lives.

Let's be real.
I'm not against it. I consider it a game and a competition. They play games with us; we play games with them. Fair play, in my opinion!

And if we're being real, BMW makes money @ invoice from their built in dealership hold-back, so I'm not crying for them at night based on people getting deals. They're doing just fine.

Plus if it's fair BUSINESS to make the most amount of money, then it's fair for the consumer to pay the least amount possible. Some dealerships understand that selling one car at a very fair price means selling cars in the future and also getting recommendations.

E82 '13 135is - Space Gray/Coral Red, 6 MT,
Heated Seats, 50% tint, clear bra, BMW Perf. Grilles, BMW Perf. CF Diffuser - #180/586
Appreciate 0