View Single Post
      03-07-2012, 09:33 PM   #32
Eyeman
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 135 blk, blk, step

Garage List
My 4 yr warranty will be up at the end of the year but I'm only at 36k. I can't decide if I want to drive it more to get more warranty covered maintenance work done or to try to keep the mileage down best I can. Either way I swear my car runs better and better. It's still too bouncy but for sure my gas mileage is going up. I suddenly jumped from averaging 22mpg to 23.7mpg this winter about the time I got new front tires and a new alignment. I'm interested to see if the mpg stays up once the AC comes back on. I'm also still thinking again about adding a meth system but I rarely use all my hp as is.
Injen, RR OCC, MadDad Whisper, donut spare, 19x8.5et43fr 19x9.5et45r Volk LE37's, rear fenders rolled/pulled, PSS4S 225/35fr 255/30r, KW V1's, AR coated catless dps, Cross strutbar, CF grills and license plate holder, iCarbon diffuser, ETS black anodized FMIC, M3 control arms, Quaife, ER chargepipe, ForgeDV's, Topspeed Custom Tune, V3sims, Braille, Andrey_GTA rear hub mod, Ebay Mstyle front bumper and performance style side skirts.
Appreciate 0