United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i, '88 325is

Garage List
1988 BMW 325is  [0.00]
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky1 View Post
I just don't think you should f*ck with people on the road, harmless or not. You can't say either party was completely blameless. And yes, if I got the feeling someone was FOLLOWING me and matching my speed and I couldn't shake them I would call the cops or try pulling into a gas station but not stopping on the side of a road to let them pass, it was too narrow there and who knows what they would do. If the car in front was being driven by a woman would it be as funny to have a guy following you?
So technically, if you were driving on a two lane road like that at the speed limit and there is traffic behind you also going the speed limit (matching your speed), wouldn't they be following you? If a driver wants to pass a slower car on a two lane road, they are going to be a couple of car lengths behind until there is an opportunity to pass or the slower car pulls to the side. That's how traffic works on a two lane road, which any driver in a slower vehicle should understand. It doesn't necessarily mean someone is following you, nor should it prompt a call to the police.