Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i, SG/CR, 6MT, M-Sport

Garage List
2011 135i  [9.20]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogart View Post
Hmmm... something somewhat weird just happened. They sent me an email that said the shipping label did not print through Paypal and that it would be shipped through UPS. Then a guy by the name of Mike contacted me, info listed below, and said they had to make a new label since my address was unconfirmed. He said they would be shipping today. But, when I click on the new tracking number, it still goes to the UPS site and says the following:

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

Our office hours:
Mon-Fri: 10am-9pm
Phone: 1(800)-820-6346 -- Ext 3 Mike
Email: info@ScopioneUSA.com

That UPS status is normal for them. That means exactly what it says. Its similar to USPS's status of "Electronic shipping onfo received, check back later for more updates" or something like that. Basically it says the process has started. You might not see a change in that status for a day or two. Doesnt mean that it hasn't moved, just means that UPS's system is slow.

I've had it say that the shipping label was printed for 4-5 days AFTER I got the package.

2011 BMW 135i | Space Gray | ///M-Sport | BMW CCA #450291
Facebook / Instagram / YouTube / Twitter
Appreciate 0