Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i

Garage List
2006 Volvo V70R  [10.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by and 1 View Post
hahaha yeah the cones are still following me around. my avatar probably isn't helping the cause.

dude B is the new A this year. wicked competitive. my car just isn't set up to be competitive right now. actually, let's be honest, what i really need to do is start taking instructors again!

yeah dudek is killing it this year. he did camber plates, wider wheels/tires, and (i think) springs. and he's just an awesome driver. i heard some people grumbling that the z4 doesn't get the right amount of base points...idk how much truth there is to that. i think some people just can't handle not winning

how's belgium going??
Cool. I think my ideal (realistic) auto-x car would be a Z4 3.0si coupe, but that certainly won't happen.

Belgium is going well. We are well-settled in now and have been traveling around quite a bit (that's the best part). All-in-all Antwerp is not a bad place to live, but I do miss the convenience (and cheapness) of the US sometimes.

We recently did a road trip covering Ludwigs castles (Germany), Salzburg, Alps in general, and Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland). The Alps and Switzerland were absolutely beautiful.

Some pics for your enjoyment... we didn't get a whole lot of sun in Switzerland, but still awesome.

Hallstadt, Austria

Ludwig's Castle (near Fussen, Germany)

Porsche Speedster in Salzburg, Austria

From Austria into Switzerland... the hard way

Jungfrau/Schilthorn area (near Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland):

And 1... here is Grindelwald for you (from a distance).

FORMERLY: 128i coupe
Alpine White | Sports Package | Black Leather

Last edited by Artmasterx; 08-17-2011 at 03:52 PM..
Appreciate 0