05-03-2012, 04:39 PM   #20
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelblue View Post
guys adding insult to injury, on my way to the track I passed a state trooper that was parked on the shoulder as I passed him in the right lane doing the speed limit. next thing I know he is pulling me over. when I asked what was the problem he tells me that I needed to move one lane over when there's an emergency vehicle on the shoulder. he tells me this is a new law and when I asked him how are we suppose to know about this new law he tells me it has been mentioned on the radio. so instead of giving me a warning he actually gives me a fricking ticket. how ridiculous! I am planning on going to court for this.

Where was THAT at? Loudon County by Leesburg maybe?

I remember the VA State Police would always hang out just before the WVa border on Rt7 (just before the Rt340 -exit change). You'd go over this hill just before the Rt340 exit and than BAM! They got ya! Btw... the Va State Police also have the Radar Detector "detectors" in their cruisers. Ask me how I know. lol

Also coming down the hill near Mt Weather (on Rt7) was another fav location for those guys.

Dack
Appreciate 0