Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 740xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbonblkf12 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth-twntrbo View Post
It's amazing how false these numbers are... 30% of these numbers are not retail units sold to customers it's just BMW forcing dealers to report them as Demo's or service loaner vehicles. And BMW just came out and are going to be forcing dealers to report more Service loaners because they realize it's the only way they can keep sales up since consumer retail units have been dropping all year.

Car production is going to be very light this year. SAV's will be plentiful. I think people will find it difficult for getting builds especially in the convertible segment they are building very few convertibles in the first quarter.
this is true. My 2015 650ix convertible is coming off lease in May. Dealership got me in to buy a new one - problem is - there are maybe 7 of them on the east coast for next few months in a dark color. I currently have carbon black. Additionally - they can't touch the $# I got in 2015 - the lease is at least $250 more for same equipment. I discussed them CPO the car and buying from them - I'm going to shop the deal in NJ...

Forget an M6... maybe 6 combined colors in total on east coast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by carbonblkf12 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth-twntrbo View Post
It's amazing how false these numbers are... 30% of these numbers are not retail units sold to customers it's just BMW forcing dealers to report them as Demo's or service loaner vehicles. And BMW just came out and are going to be forcing dealers to report more Service loaners because they realize it's the only way they can keep sales up since consumer retail units have been dropping all year.

Car production is going to be very light this year. SAV's will be plentiful. I think people will find it difficult for getting builds especially in the convertible segment they are building very few convertibles in the first quarter.
this is true. My 2015 650ix convertible is coming off lease in May. Dealership got me in to buy a new one - problem is - there are maybe 7 of them on the east coast for next few months in a dark color. I currently have carbon black. Additionally - they can't touch the $# I got in 2015 - the lease is at least $250 more for same equipment. I discussed them CPO the car and buying from them - I'm going to shop the deal in NJ...

Forget an M6... maybe 6 combined colors in total on east coast.

I've looked at early production numbers, only 57 440 CV's will be built in Jan and Feb and only about 70 430 CV's built in Jan and Feb very low production. Only about ~30 per month. M4 CV production was around 80 per month then starts to ramp up in March and April to low 100's and this is for the whole country.
Appreciate 0