05-17-2013, 10:15 PM   #6
Greenkirby21
Vrooom :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: C7 Stringray

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAM135iAM View Post
Please tell me more about your Classic BMW experience. Classic is the dealer I have been using for my service and warranty work. My service adviser Joe, is awesome! My car is stock other than an ETS front mount intercooler...which I don't think they no anything about. Anyway, the point I'm getting at is I'm considering putting on a JB4 and maybe a down pipe. What do you think Classic would have to say about that?
Not sure to be honest. I'm sure if BMW corporate has any policies then they follow them, but I don't think they go out to find issues with your car and try to void your warranty.

I've had my 128i for 4 years now, and I've had various things replaced on my car, from radio to injectors, and was never told anything about my mods.

To be honest, I don't even know if my service advisor knows I have them.. one time he called me saying my 3 series was ready to pick up

I chose classic because my family has been buying cars from them for about ~15 years or more and I've never really had issues with them. They used to be in richardson and everyone there was an enthusiast. Now it seems that its mostly business people which saddens me a bit. Once I asked about the 2 series pre ordering start date and they kinda looked at me confused like wtf is a 2 series lol.

I also go because they are about 5 mins away from me, and the tech guys are always nice and say my car sounds great

Last edited by Greenkirby21; 05-17-2013 at 10:20 PM..
Appreciate 0