Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW i3 rex

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozinaldo View Post
Einser,

How is the car with 275/30 19s on front? Basic differences from a stock car looks like your front wheels are 9.5 vs. 9 for stocks and you are with slightly dropped ride height. Anything else I am missing? No rubbing or other issues? No spacers?

They look super tight and nothing like too large for the front fenders.

I am asking this because my future mod will be to replace stock size PSS set with 275/30 front and 295/30 rear, while keeping everything else (wheels, suspension, ride height, brakes) stock like it is now. There are a number of M3 guys who did this without any issues on stock wheels and suspension, we have guys who have zero issues with 295/30 rears or even larger but no one yet going +3 front and rear to keep everything proportional.
you're correct, on the SSR type F Euro setup I have 5mm spacers up front, nothing in the rear and lowered on the Eibach springs with sway bars but you can't see those. NO issues with the sizing, no rubbing, nothing weird, the car feels perfect. I still have the liner rub issue but that was already there with the OEM 359M setup.

i don't see why you couldnt go 295 in the rear if i'm correct sypder562 is running 305 or 315 in the rear but 275 up front is not a problem, i thought it'd be a problem myself when SSR and Eibach decided on the size but i drove home from Vegas and it's been a little over 600 miles and zero issues, super happy here
Appreciate 0