View Single Post
      05-17-2012, 05:46 PM   #22
friscogypsee
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: planning my getaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauce View Post
Hehe let's go to the track and see who's faster! Lol no really, it doesn't matter what I do to my 135, I'll always want a 1M. And while your comment was a joke, it really does have some truth to it. 1M's are much more rare and the market of buyers are different as well. The 1M buyers will want everything absolutely mint, a 135 buyer won't mind a knick or two. My car is also 3 years older and I probably paid about half as much for my car than a 1M. With that said, I am quite anal about my car as well, and I am amazed at how well it cleans up every time. The first couple of times I would freak out trying to get him to stop moving, but everything ends up ok.

My only point was that a dirty 1M is still more fun than an X3, and if your enjoying it, who cares. Price the car 1K less than a comparable one if you want to sell it and someone will still gobble it up.
lol good point! I actually had an 08' "year one of the one" 135 so I can say their both great cars. And your right they do clean up well because those dogs do NOT sit still and will slobber all over the place despite how much you try to contain them haha
Appreciate 0