Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135is Convertible

Garage List
2013 BMW 135is  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by eywflyer View Post
Congrats Navychop, pics look great! Totally agree with your thoughts on the clean dash look, that's a major reason that I didn't get the nav. I love the 6MT too! I had a similar problem with the DSC light coming on, in my case it happened while still at the dealer about to do a test drive, they took it to service and fixed it in an hour or so. They were somewhat vague about the cause but sounded similar to your case, something about a calibration being off. Haven't seen the light again in any case.

Played a CD in my HK system for the first time today and it sounded great. I would highly recommend HK if you like listening to music in your car. The base stereo that came with my E46 wasn't very good, they may have improved somewhat since then but I feel that HK is well worth the additional cost.
Thanks eywflyer! Would be neat to meet up some day, not sure if you are ever up in the CT area. Looks like we had a similar glitch with the car, oh well, teething issues. Keep rocking that HK system and the race is on to see who gets to 1,200 miles first...I'm thinking you'll take me on that one!
Appreciate 0