View Single Post
      03-15-2008, 09:48 PM   #33
hellrotm
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff1962 View Post
Please note I am NOT trying to bash BMW. I am just trying to find answers and ease the pain thinking of a purchase. I will now go to the KNAUZ BMW dealer 9 miles from me and ask all kinds of questions. They were rated very well in the Chicagoland.

As long as I get a loaner IF the 135i needs repair, and it doesn't happen often. Its obvious why I am here, BMW build cars I am very interested in. I am a DRIVER and love a car that handles great, has great acceleration, has awesome sport seats and great looks. I just can't find anything out there I really LOVE like the 135i. No Lexus, Infiniti, Acura, has what I am looking for.

Hopefully the computor age has helped improve BMW reliability. Consumer Reports thinks so. Especially with the 3 series.

Thankyou everybody, and don't think I am trying to bash BMW or trying to piss anybody off.

Good Day, Jeff D.:wink:
No worries, you have a legitimate question. Tex was the problem.

Only way you will have problem getting the loaner, is if you take the car to the dealer without warning, even then you will probably get a loaner anyways. If you make an appointment and tell them you need a loaner, there will be no problem. I get loaners every time, it is a very easy process.
Appreciate 0