View Single Post
      10-30-2013, 11:08 AM   #14
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep
Drives: Cars Usually

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj.rodriguez View Post
Nice. Im planning on also waxing my car this weekend. I'll post photos if you can even tell the difference haha.
Somehow I doubt anyone will be able to tell the difference on mine either cause it's already pretty clean and only 5 months old.

Question, since my eyes can't handle reading those 28 pages of comments again, but how long do you typically wait after applying to wipe it off? Seems like everybody has their own opinions, preferences, and experiences. Of course temperature, humidity, etc. will affect it, but some say they do 2 panels then wipe off, some say they do the whole car, or wait 45 minutes.

And hopefully I can make sure I keep it thin thin thin.

I also decided that as much as I wanted that meguiar's self-cleaning bottle, can't really get it here in time, so bought this 4 ounce guy via Amazon Prime to get it here by Friday. I figure that way I have a lil more than I'd ever need to do the car and also don't have to carry a full bottle with me and lug it around as I do the car. Some apparently like to keep the small bottle in their pocket while they wax the car as the heat from their body keep it from congealing again and clumping up as they wax it. Will see how it works. For $2, why not!

http://www.amazon.com/Vestil-BTL-RC-...d_sim_indust_2
Appreciate 0