Rep
Drives: 997.2 GT3, '17 G30

Garage List
2008 135is  [9.50]
2010 Cooper S  [10.00]
1991 318is  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkPilot128 View Post
After crossing the world for the past 56 hours enroute from Iraq, I picked up my Space Gray 135i today. The is gorgeous in person, pics really dont do the car justice. It looks like a stocky little bull dog! Its got quite a bite to go along with that bark. I havn't broken 4500 RPMs yet, I'll hold off for a while if I can. I havn't floored it yet either, but man, I can feel all that power waiting to be unleashed. So far, 150 miles first day and I am very pleased with my decision. Now that bad part! I did Military BMW sales, and had been in contact with the owner (actually his wife, co-owner) for the past few weeks about the delivery and pick up of the vehicle. In my email I gave them EXPLICIT directions not to drill and put a front license plate holder on the car....they responded and told me they wouldnt. I get there today, and sure enough, theres a license plate holder attached, and CROOKED( slightly). I let them know that I was extremely displeased, they said sorry, but what is done is done! I let them know that I would be one VERY UNHAPPY First time BMW customer, and they said sorry, they didnt make any profit onthe vehicle anyways. No joke, this is the OWNER of the dealership unwilling to make it right! They said they dont have a body shop anyways and it would be very expensive to fix. I said I would take it up with BMWNA, and he just said, I guess you'll have to do that. He was not disrectful, but if I purchase a $40,000 car everything should be right. Any suggestions or people with prior expierence in this dept? THANKS GUYS! LOVE THE CAR. PICS in a day or two, with shadow line grills!
Congrats! Welcome home and enjoy the car, you deserved it!:thumbup: