12-14-2012, 06:53 AM   #23
willox
Second Lieutenant
Scotland
Rep
Drives: M2,Cayenne

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKR View Post
Cheers folks! Picked it up from Eastern M Power in Edinburgh. Awesome garage with a fair selection of M cars! The Orange one came in around the same time as mine and both were sold within the week.

Nice one, I love the mini's like. Thankfully this 1 came with a full set of summer & winter tyres, just got the winters on the other day and impressed!

Decent! Aye will have to keep an eye out for you. Looking to do a few trackdays and a spa/ring weekend but first I need to learn how to steer from the rear properly, first rwd. Caught me out a few times in the black ice!

Willox and Evo's rings a bell haha. Pretty sure you were at a trackday last year I was at in an R26R, if it's you then you are some pilot!

Evolve and their products are spot on. Had a few dealings with Imran in the past for Mini related goods and no complaints
hahah,nice one,thats me that was at Knockhill with the R26R on two wheels most of the time,enjoy the 1M,still getting upto it myself,been in some shapesthink the 1 would be awesome to drift round Knockhill,cant wait.Few of us heading to Ring+Spa next May if u fancy it,hopefully catch up at some point
Appreciate 0