Private First Class
Peru
Rep
Drives: ‘11 BSM 1M | ‘14 Caterham 485S

Quote:
Originally Posted by flavush View Post
Hi Diego,

Your Combo sounds really very good.

I've ordered the Akra Slip on system together with the N55 Midpipe. Now I am not sure, if I should modify the N55 midpipe or leave it stock. I suspect that it will be to loud also with closed valve.

So far I've only heard the Evolution System.
Can you tell me if your combo is as loud as the Evolution System or louder?

Maybe you have other videos?

Thank you in advance

Best regards,
Flavush
Hi there,
I don't have other videos at the moment, I'll let you know as soon as I post any new ones. I've just re-tuned my car with Evolve so it would be interesting to record that sound, it's really aggressive and it purrssss nicely!
I couldn't tell you if the Evolution system is louder than my setup, I haven't seen an 1M with the Evolution system. I haven't heard the N55 midpipe either, but I can tell you that just the Maddad alone sounds great! I had it installed on with the stock exhaust before I installed the Akra Slip-on and it was amazing.
All I can say is that I really love the sound of my 1M as it is and luckily I got the wireless kit, I end up opening the wireless valve to "Thunder Mode" most of the time, but it's nice to be able to close it and not disturb the neighbors at night like like Artemis said.
Good luck with your setup, I'm sure you'll love it!