08-22-2010, 05:00 AM   #9
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haagen-Dazs View Post
Great pics, but you got 3 things wrong. 1. The blue 1S coupe is, i think, a 123d because it's got the rear calipers in yellow, and you only get those on the 123d and 135i (unless he painted them). 2. You said 120i and it's, i gues (about the engine) 320i. 3. You should have taken more pictures of the silver 1 series :P Other then that, it's great! I hope to go to the wring some day
Ok, I made some corrections. Thanks. It was late last night when I wrote that stuff. The reason I did not take more pics of the silver 135i is bc that is MY car! lol

And Oh.... not wring but 'Ring!

This area, the Fränkische Schweiz is near Nuernberg, just North of Munich! The Fränkische Schweiz is only 20 minutes from my house! Nuernberg was where Hitler wanted as his new capital and it was bombed like crazy.

Nuerburgring is West of Frankfurt and is three and half hours away from here, BA! The 'Ring is near Mayen on the map. A lot of people confuse these two cities.

Here is one more pic of my car... next to some fire wood for sale! I was just driving around and saw that sight!

Appreciate 0