View Single Post
      01-25-2013, 05:13 AM   #15
Kiwi Peter
New Zealand
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 2012 Edition 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinchy View Post
vishnu ST has proven to be somewhat dodgy, no real evidence of working customer cars, early leavers en masse, fuelling still an issue.. they DID fix the misfire error, caused by the OEM dual mass flywheel... at least i haven't seen any new videos or anything recently, i hope for someone to prove me wrong

but there are.. at least 2 or 3 people/companies making ST setups custom if you read the other forum, they're looking VERY promising come proper tuning and fuelling solutions.

what do you mean 'it's LHD' it will work fine on a RHD car. it's the big twins that won't fit due to the steering rack.

can you provide some proof of dyno WR's, 1/4 WR's and 60-130 WR's? i don't believe anyone has ever released anything reliable.

it's only as of the last few days that proper LPFP and HPFP upgrades have started to become a potential reality too, THAT is the only reason big singles and huge power hasn't happened yet, it cannot be supported by the fuelling system .. the only drivetrain weakness is input splines shattering from wheelhop, which now also has an almost 100% solution... that's up to 550~ proven WHP at least, no one really knows about higher..

what australian designed product are you talkking about? there are no aus native tuning or turbo systems as far as i'm aware?

what setup are you going? (turbo selection*)

someone on the other forum has made 550whp (410kw) on RB's with ported head and OEM thicker gasket on cobb tune.. so... ?
and if it's 15-18k for the full bolt on and go setup, what would the price be on just the turbo/downpiipe/intake/manifold etc.?

IE: BYO fmic/oil coolers/exhaust/tune/fuel system blah blah
The most we have seen on our dyno with the N54 and RB turbos is 362kw @ 20psi
our goal is around 400+kw @16psi with the single kit.
I dont care how much power they make in the US with there Dynojet dynos,
I have a Dynodynamics dyno it is a lot harder to make the numbers with the Aussie dynos.
The turbo that we are using is the Garrett GTX3582R for the high response kit. Using the stock engine.

The big power kit will come much later but will include a engine rebuild and the OS twin plate clutch but you would be up for $40,000 +

We will not sell any parts from our kits unless it is to replace a broken component Sorry.

Last edited by Kiwi Peter; 01-25-2013 at 05:25 AM..
Appreciate 0