View Single Post
      07-18-2011, 02:09 AM   #1
woojae2001
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82 1M, E93 M3, E46 323i

Garage List
Hey everyone - my car's almost (relatively speaking) done with production and should be coming home soon - was thinking it would be great to have a little thread to bring together the 1M'ers who are interested so we can schedule track days etc. etc. or just talk about our 1M's and vent out our overflowing love for our cars lol.

Aleks from Alekshop in Fremont where I'm located has already mentioned organizing a little get-together with people interested for a run at Laguna Seca *droooooool*

EDIT: Tuned 135 owners and other M owners are welcome to PM me as well - but if we pick on you that's your fault (j/k....kinda :-p)

Also, this is first and foremost a 1M owners "club" for the bay area / NorCal region. There will inevitably be meets exclusive to 1M's, but depending on the general interest, I will try to make as many open meets as possible.

IF INTERESTED, PLEASE PM ME THE FOLLOWING DETAILS - IF YOU DO NOT PM ME WITH THE BELOW MENTIONED DETAILS, YOU WILL NOT BE ADDED TO THE LIST (effective 7/20/2011) sorry - I'm busy as is and it helps to read PM's rather than sift through every single new post.

Required information: Color of 1M, Preferred contact info (not your 1addicts/bimmerpost message system), Actual Name, Location, Whether you're interested in Track events or just "normal" driving events

Preferred and Helpful Information: Occupation, Hobbies, Interests, Age. THE MORE INFORMATION THE EASIER IT IS TO ORGANIZE THE OPTIMAL GROUPINGS OF PEOPLE AND MOST ENJOYABLE EVENTS

FOR NON 1M'ERS, MODEL, MODEL YEAR, MODIFICATIONS LIST, AND COLOR REQUIRED IN ADDITION

LIST AS OF 7/20/2011 (I'm in Korea at the moment so that would be 13 hours ahead of EST):

woojae2001 (1M VO delivered by 8/2011)
dsharpie (1M VO)
mrk (1M VO)
trad (1M AW)
alekshop (1M AW)
KELLZIR (Tuned 135i) ***NEWLY ADDED***
JAYPARRY (Tuned 135i BLACK) ***NEWLY ADDED***
ilikebmxbikes (Tuned 135i)
1swift1 (Tentative 1M)

Look forward to meeting everyone! YAYYYYY haha

Last edited by woojae2001; 07-24-2011 at 08:44 PM.. Reason: updating list
Appreciate 0