View Single Post
      02-08-2011, 06:50 PM   #1
HP Autosport
Supreme Allied Commander
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3
Location: Santa Barbara, AP, Brembo, GIAC, Koni, Ohlins, Performance Friction, www.hpautosport.com

Forgeline GA3 3-piece Forged Wheels for BMW 135i like new! - $2495

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Set of 4 like new Forgeline forged 3-piece wheels in 18x8.5 front et46 and 18x9.5 rear et60. Wheels have a polished outer lip, silver powder coated center and silver powder coated inner lip. Specific fitment for BMW 135i from 2009 and on. The wheels are perfect with less than 3000 miles on them. TPMS sensors are included. Expect to pay $4800 for these wheels when new. Asking $2495. 18x9.5 wheels have 265/35/18 Michelin PS2(3000 miles on the tires) mounted on them, the tires are not included in the sale but it is negotiable.

Here is more on the Forgeline GA3 wheel:

"The GA3 adds material to the center of it's racing counterpart allowing use of our standard center cap.
Our new "I-Beamed Spoke" technology reduces weight and applies additional strength in rigidity within the spokes of the wheel. The hidden titanium assembly hardware not only gives it a smooth clean look, but also functions to ease the efforts of cleaning the wheel. Another feature of the GA3R is the design of the center allows plenty of room for caliper clearance for that extreme brake fitment. We have also employed a new, proprietary, fast drying, super strength sealer for quick and easy repairs as well as it being highly resistant to leaks. And of course, the GA3 is produced using our traditional forging method utilizing 6061-T6 aluminum with heat-treated rim-shells. Just like any FORGELINE wheel, the GA3 will be fully customizable in fitment and finish, including center-lock applications."

Attached Images

Last edited by HP Autosport; 03-15-2012 at 11:02 PM..
Appreciate 0