View Single Post
      04-16-2010, 01:19 AM   #27
RPM90
Major General
Rep
Drives: 340i M-sport AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooos View Post
Will do I just hope they do it right off the bat and not try to BS me... My dealership is Pacific BMW its filled with a bunch of retards, all they try to do is delay and try to charge me for dum things... I mean ive had the car for 6 days!!! when I bought the car from the they refused to give me a loaner and i had to pay $500 to drive a rental from Hertz which the windshield cracked and i HAD to pay for that as well becuz the insurance on the car wouldn't cover it. If they try the same BS on not giving me a loaner this time im gonna be heated BUT i still love my car
Do you have full coverage auto insurance, I mean at the time of purchasing? Did you cancel your insurance from your other car?
If not, then you should have placed the windshield claim on your insurance. I have State Farm in Indiana. I never get auto rental insurance because my full coverage policy extends to rental cars.

I know it would be good customer service, but why would you expect them to give you a loaner? When you bought the car was it in for service? Why couldn't you take it the day you bought it?
What dumb things did they try to charge for?
Appreciate 0