06-19-2023, 01:01 PM   #19
Petro135
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i E88

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
So it's been awhile since I updated. I scratched the cornea in my eye and 5 weeks later I still can see real well. My biggest job is welding and I tried last week and my eye burned for the whole night. So I'm putting the xover on the back burner it's 1/2 done. But the eye is good enough now I can do other stuff so back at it. My buddy may come and finish the welding for me next weekend.
I have the oem bmw shifter in place so I got the bracket for that to a 4l80 from lse9x.com, where I got most everything else. Then I got a shorter lever piece for it this will allow me to get into 3rd and OD really the only 2 gears I need since the holley allows me to adjust what rpm each gear shifts at.

All the stuff for the ford 8.8 is here.
Slg gforce axles arrived today, still haven't unpacked them, pricey $2200
8.8 I got for $240 delivered
Ford tracklock lsd was $250
New bearings and seals $80
Lse9x 8.8 mount kit $290
Aluminum driveshaft made locally for $550
Pieced together it's $2k less than sounds legit garage kit and it has a stronger diff mount than they offer.
I also bought solid bushings but I'm not using them since the ones in the diff look brand new.
The fuel system is in place. I just have to wait until I drop the diff so I can drop the fuel tank down a bit to run the hoses.
450and 525 in lpfp pumps to driverside. 8an runs to filter and inline pump and eth sensor and bypass, up to intake, past the low doller pressure sensor. Into the rail.which goes to other rail, then 8an hose all the way back to lpfp which I added and 8an bulkhead fitting to.
Should work, hopefully no leaks. Also a1/4" vacuum line runs from regulator back up to the vacuum block I'm adding.
All these jobs are 1/2 done. Lol my few hours a week I get in the garage needs to be more productive
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
WrathOTM551.50
houtan707.00