View Single Post
      11-03-2011, 06:47 PM   #1
OAM
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sitting

PCD Mishap

Long story short, I feel shafted... I have PCD tomorrow and for the past 5 months i've been planning my life around tomorrow. I even roped 3 of my buddies to drive down from NJ with their cars. We're about 5 hours into our 12 hour drive and I get a phone call from the performance center. Basically they tell me the ABS control unit went bad on my 1m and I will not be able to pick up my car!!!! They did a nation wide search for the part to see if they could locate one in the US because it will take 1 week to ship from Germany. Basically I can come and do the PCD experience but cannot leave with my car. So as of right now I'm about an hour from Greenville. To their credit they were very apologetic, but it sucks that they just did the quality inspection 24 hours before arrival. The car has been there since the 28th. They are supposed to call me again with an update tomorrow to see if anything changes, I'm not holding my breath though. They did say they will make it right for me, which I believe they will, but I really just want what I've been planning for months. Hopefully they call me tomorrow with some good news.
Appreciate 0