View Single Post
      10-12-2009, 05:42 PM   #3
TexasKid
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 BigWheel

Actually no...I emailed these pictures to you today around noon to your tirerack address at noon, 4 hours after your PM note telling me to "contact customer service."

These wheels have been BABIED, yet I have two cracks in them. I guess I expected Breyton to make a rim at the same quality level as the original OEM wheels from BMW. I don't have an extra $700+ laying around to order a new pair in hopes *cough*bullsh1t*cough* that Tire Rack will warranty these obviously defective wheels. After speaking to your CS rep, she tells me to take them to a reputable wheel distributor (of her recommendation) to have a bare rim runout performed....but even once that is done to PROVE how the crack occured, she still needs them to be sent in for inspection. What the hell is the point of having a 3rd party look at them (at a price, no less) if Tire Rack still has to inspect them? For all the money that Tire Rack expects me to spend on sending them around in HOPES of a warranty, I can have them repaired locally and not lose time on the road. Definitely the LAST time I order from Tire Rack. If these had been purchased locally (gee, I guess that's why Breyton only sells online) I'd be rolling on a new pair right now. Thanks Tire Rack...you've been a big help!