01-10-2013, 08:36 PM   #20
sparoz
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: VO 1///M; Macan Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozinaldo View Post
Nice price. Effectively the same as the MSRP of a US 1M.

You doubled your insurance or included those as well, didn't you?
Yup .

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMP Performance View Post
Awesome! I would love to see some more installed pictures!
Has your shop been able to sort out the braking problem?
I will do a photoshoot once I have the suspension done, but probably will get more pics up once I have passed this busy period with work. So, haven't taken it back to the shop yet. The SA was adamant that it is how it should feel, but the manager is really good a just ask me to take it back.

I think what I and everyone else would like to know from a technical stand point is that the MC doesn't need to be replaced despite the larger pistons and the same or less volume is needed when the paddle is pressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdaddylo View Post
Don't forget to mention Australian wages are significantly higher than US wages, but not more than double like the vehicle prices.
Our wages are only higher because the Aussie has shot from 0.48 cents in the recent lows to over parity. We are used to these sort of car prices for many years relative to our wage. What it means though is that most people driving these cars in Australia have a much higher disposal income than say in the US or Europe. I am old school and I don't believe you should be driving a 100k car unless it is just a small fraction of your passive income.
Appreciate 0