View Single Post
      02-05-2013, 12:19 PM   #13
Bmwbreed
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 135i

I hear ya. So far Cosmetic mods I've done BMW performance shift knob and boot in alcantera, BMW m3 tri color stich steering wheel with alcantera center Trim piece, black kidney grills with alpine white surrounds alpine v3 8000k angel eyes jb speed rear spoiler color matched in alpine and had my roof carbon fiber wrapped yesterday. Power mods I've done afe stage 2 intake jb4 and VRSF down pipe. Deff wakes up the car and makes a huge differance. Just ordered the rogue axleback exhaust a few days ago and waiting on my wheels. I ordered a set of alufelgen sf71s back in November and they were BA k ordered and still haven't arrived yet but were supposed to be here. Seriously getting tired of waiting and just wanna change my order to somthin they have in stock. But I know those wheels will look amazing once they finally arrive. That's the reason I've bought like the last 3 things I did for my car cuz I was waiting and waiting for my wheels and so I wanted somthin else to arrive in the mail in the mean time lol.

2013 BMW 135i Alpine white/coral red JB4 stage 2/ AFE stage 2 sealed intake box/ VRSF 3.5 inch catless dp/ Dinan exhaust/ Alpine V3 6000k HID angel eyes/ JB speed AW rear lip spoiler/ OEM mud flaps. ER charge pipe/ VRSF 7 inch FMIC forge star CF5s 19x8.5 and 19x9
Appreciate 0