Verd1chtete 1ntensität
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i E82

Garage List
2008 135i E82  [0.00]
My quick roadtrip to castle Neuschwanstein

Hi all!
Today i made a quick and spontaneous trip to castle Neuschwanstein, which i havent visited before today. I guess most of you knew the castle from their ED so i am probably not able to show something new.. anyhow, i hope you enjoy the pics from my car and the castle.

Some facts to trip: I started at about 09:45 morning and came back at about 06:00 in the evening. The hole day, the temperature was between -2° and -9° C (30° - 15° F). It took me about 2 hours, including the stops for the photos, to get to the castle, starting at my home and driving on the Autobahn A95 in direction Garmisch-Partenkirchen. For the way home, i decided to drive on the Autobahn A96 in direction Munich (first route was "the quickest" and second route was "the shortest"). Now i stop writing, because i guess, that no one is reading it..

Hope you enjoy the pics!
Comments are of course very appreciated! :smile:

Locating the target.. i love this Navi-Feature! Makes me feel like a airforce pilot.. *g*

On the A95.. not that much traffic and the first hills are in sight

First stop after leaving the A95 for a quick breakfest and the first shots

Driving on the "Bundesstraße" B17 in direction Füssen

Next stop.. i saw the deep hanging clouds over the valley and had to snap again some photos..

I left the lot in direction "Wieskirche"....

.. there i snaped the next picture

Details of the journey to Neuschwanstein, after parking

Arrived at the parking area in Hohenschwangau, directly below the castle

One of the great views from the castle

The last shot, leaving Neuschwanstein

at last: This trip was one of my intentions for the year 2008... and i made it on the last day in 2008 *g*

BMW 135i E82 - 6 MT - ///M-Sport - M 261 - Black Saphir - Xenon - PDC - NaviProf - BMW Online - BMW Assist - HiFi Sound System
Appreciate 0