View Single Post
      12-02-2009, 10:21 AM   #9
Evan@Tischer
Rep
Drives: Online Parts Sales

Help us out here guys ...I believe we already covered these...

Quote:
Will this void the warranty?
The warranty validity and vehicle quality are not compromised in any way.

Quote:
also, can u tell me what all components it includes?
In addition to the program...you get: To deal with the extra heat generated as a result of the engine modifications, an additional radiator, air intakes, and more powreful fan for the main radiator are incorporated. Vehicles produced up to and including 2/2008 get a new DME (MSD81)

Quote:
With this deal, what would be the total price for the exhaust and power kit?
The price would be the kit your require (?), plus the BMW Performance Exhaust from the link Jason provided, minus 50.00 when purchased together.

Quote:
Also, what would the installation cost be on those two parts?
Please contact your local BMW dealership for labor times and installation/coding quotes.

Quote:
Jason, I live in Hawaii. My local dealership is BMW of Honolulu. Is it possible for you to ship to my dealer, and if so how much will shipping outside the mainland be? Also how long does it take to install the power kit, that way I have a reasonable turnaround time to expect from my dealer here? My dealership has demo cars, but they don't have the kits as of yet and I don't think they have the knowledge yet on how to fit them. I would like to buy from you instead of my dealership here. Oh, I almost forgot. I drive a 2009 BMW 135i (it was built in September 2008) and it has the BMW Performance Power Kit and has a Steptronic transmission. Do you need a VIN?
We'll be happy to ship directly to your dealership off the mainland because it's still the US. I estimate additional shipping to be around in the 25 - 50 dollar range to Hawaii for you. For time and labor estimates, your best bet is to contact your local dealership directly. Thanks!

Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | New: Shop Porsche & Audi parts!
Appreciate 0