Detailers Domain
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 20 M2C / 22 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
UdubBadger...

I would recomend you to try Menzerna Power Lock Sealant and then you could apply some carnuba wax over it IF you want too. Not really needed though. By applying wax it just gives the paint a more wetter/deeper shine look.

I am really sold on this menz sealer. I bought some three months ago. I applied it twice in one week's time. I made sure to let the car cure by having the car sit out in direct sunlight for a day after it was applied. I wash my car every week. And I live in Germany so it rains here every few days. My car still shines so nicely. And the water still has a nice tight water bead. It looks like I just wash and waxed my car. But I haven't! I really can not give this Menz product higher acclaim. Buy it you won't be sorry.

What I do now for my care car routine is this:

Wash the car with a good car soap like McGuiars. Then I dry the car well. I then clay the car with Phil's uber clay bar and NoRise solution. After the car has been clayed and dry. I apply the Menzarna and buff off. THEN if I feel like I might use some 100% carnuba wax like Sonax or Mothers. That is it! Really... I would say you could just wash the car and use the Menz sealer and see how you like it. But car care is addictive!!!

Here is the link for the Menzarna.

http://www.detailersdomain.com/menze...ersealant.aspx

Btw... I also like dealing with Phil... bc when I place an order with him, I know that in five or six working days my order will be here in Germany(thru my APO)!! I placed an order with some "other" detail shops on this forum... and it took almost six weeks for my order to arrive! And that was also shiiping thru Priority US mail to my APO. Top marks to Phil and his crew!!!
2nd Menzerna Power Lock.
Appreciate 0