10-04-2012, 07:51 PM   #3
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNO///M View Post
Hi guys would the Dinan Cold Air Intake for N54 135 fit my 1M??? About to buy a used one.
Mechanically speaking I can't think of a reason why it should not fit but they say it is regular N54 specific and not the N54T in 1M. More important thing is they are working since some time on a 1M specific intake, that's what some Forum members reported before following their direct contact with Dinan people so there must really be a need to produce a (slightly?) different one for the 1M! Lots of people here like me are waiting to hear about the new Dinan intake for 1M soon, since their exhaust is out, so maybe better to wait a bit for you too, don't you think so?
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0