Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 MR "Civic" ///M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
Performance Friction Pads - 135i

Well, I just ordered a set of these

They're supposed to fit, but rattle a bit since they're not an OEM fitment. Basically made as you can tell for the 335. Person I spoke to said they've run them before and work great. Should be testing them out soon and will report back. Just wish Performance Friction will build OEM fitment pads for our calipers, but if these work then I'm stoked.

I was using Hawks DTC-70 fronts and 60 rears, they were great for the first couple of track days, but after that, they just don't perform the same. Seems to be a common thing, I've read even a design feature, but for the price they should work all the way down as far as possible. I still had almost 50% pad left, but stopping power, modulation was way down.

I've heard great things from PFC, specially from BMW race teams down here, so hopefully it's all true.

edit: "this probably should've gone in the Brake section, but since it's track related.. bah I don't know.. mods can move it if needed."

Last edited by yandy; 04-02-2012 at 10:25 PM..
Appreciate 0