04-25-2013, 11:41 PM   #529
drFUNK
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135is LMB 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregthegr8 View Post
Maaan, you been holding out on us DrFunk? I didn't know you already got it earlier this week!!!

Looks amazing. Wish I had the stones to order that color.

I think about 3-4 of us are getting ours this week! Can't wait to hear more in depth what you think of it in the coming weeks, that is, if you ever get out of it! I'm envisioning you google mapping to find every tunnel and garage you can to hear that exhaust.
I got a call earlier this week from my dealer saying, "it's ready today if you can swing it" - I changed all sorts of plans and made my way to the dealer as fast as possible. I honestly didn't think of the color too much when ordering, but find myself slightly self conscious of it's flashiness while in traffic.

I'm excited to hear your reactions after a few days with the car. Coming from a MKVI GTI (and spending a few months waiting with a Toyota Highlander), I'm completely blown away.

I'm taking a road trip through PA this weekend and fully plan to win in battle against 18 wheelers for auditory control of the Allegheny Mountain Tunnel.

I didn't quite believe the others when they said it, but it's impossible not to grin once you hear the engine growl to life when starting the car. I find myself constantly turning off the fantastic Harman Kardon stereo just to hear the exhaust note.

Last edited by drFUNK; 04-25-2013 at 11:49 PM.. Reason: Typos/Clairty
Appreciate 0