View Single Post
      12-02-2013, 12:57 PM   #44
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Thanks -cj-

The one he just posted is in comparison to previous (before FMIC) dyno in October.

2 posts above has as attachement the stand alone dyno chart of last week, plus the numbers print out.

It is crystal clear how things changed with a FMIC, less power and torque ("less" on a dyno of course) with similar curves before 5200 rpm; and more of both after that point. The power never falls till the end..or almost.

In real life, car is asking for shifting at easily around 6500 or more.

On the road, I don't feel at all less power, pulling force at low-mid rpms, I feel it is smoother low down and feels more like a strong NA engine.

Most important of all I feel no lag added, same as before, pretty lag free with the simple mods I have.
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0