scorcherjf
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Garage List
2008 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
Wow...this has to be the most enlightening post of the century. I really want to know...why did you even bother wasting your time to post the above....and furthermore why did you bother wasting our time by reading your worthless nonsense?

Last I checked trunks are the part of a vehicle you use for transporting bulk items right? And last I checked groceries can be considerd a common bulk item for transport in a trunk. Oh...and following that profound logic.....soda, bottled water, milk, etc are all grocereis that are 'wet'. So according to your brilliant comments I should not haul groceries in my trunk? Tell me oh wise one, where in the manual does it say not to haul wet 'sh**' groceries in my trunk????

I stand by my above statement....BMW should have engineered better protection for this sensitive electrical equipment.
Funny, I thought the same thing about the op's post...

I suppose you could wrap up the computers in the trunk in some garbage bags... but they'd probably overheat and then you'd end up paying for them anyway. If you want to use your car like you would a pickup truck, be my guest.