View Single Post
      11-25-2012, 12:50 AM   #1
mdprice75
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 135i Coupe

FS: 2011 135i Space Gray Metallic (So Cal)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 29,900.00

Item Interest
**CAR IS SOLD** as of 12/8/12.

Options include the M-sport and Premium packages - upgraded Harmon Kardon sound system, universal garage door opener, all power seats with memory, iPod and USB adaptor, 18" wheels, paddle shifters on the steering wheel, 7-speed double clutch trans, moonroof, sport suspension, black leather seats, etc.

There are currently 24,800 miles on the car.

I have babied this car. it goes in the garage every night. I've had all scheduled maintenance done at the dealer. I'm the only owner and a non-smoker. This car still has two years or about 25,000 miles left on the factory bumper-to-bumper warranty. There is also two years left on the factory service plan which takes care of all scheduled maintenance. New tires as of 8/31 - Yokohama S Drive. performance tires.

Color is Space-Gray Metallic. I've just paid for the 2013 registration - so there's one less thing to worry about. I need to get something with four doors as I now have new baby to haul around. Price is somewhat flexible, but needs to be close so I don't take too big of a hit vs. what I owe.

Attached Images

Last edited by mdprice75; 12-08-2012 at 04:55 PM.. Reason: Sold Car
Appreciate 0