View Single Post
      11-18-2012, 07:08 PM   #1
Shift.Kevin
Training Wheel Hero
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i BSM

Arrow 2009 BMW 135i Black Sapphire Metallic 33k miles 6 speed warranty!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys, I'm selling a 2009 BMW 135i. It is a rare 6-speed manual, Black Sapphire Metallic, brushed aluminum interior trim, and currently has a low 33k miles. Clean title in hand, never in an accident. It is pretty much in perfect condition, with a few unnoticeable rock chips in the front. Always been garaged. It has the Sports Package, power seats, and many more. It also has LIFETIME Sirius XM satellite radio. Everything is completely stock, except OEM black shadow line front grilles, and a 35%/50% tint. Registration is paid until June 2013.

Best of all, the car is still covered under BMW's factory warranty until 5/2013. This also means ALL maintenance is included, from expensive brake pads to oil changes. Unlike other 135i's for sale, this warranty proves two things about the car: All maintenance is up to date, and there is nothing mechanically wrong with the car. The common high pressure fuel pump and fuel injectors issue that plague most N54 engines have already been resolved by the dealer with this car. You can drive worry free all the way into next year, and you will have the option to extend the warranty when the time comes.

I am asking for $26,200 OR BEST OFFER. I am selling because I am looking to purchase a new car. I am also willing to work with you on the use tax.
I am located in Davis, CA, and occasionally come to the bay area.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks!

Last edited by Shift.Kevin; 12-07-2012 at 01:44 AM..
Appreciate 0