Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drillslinger View Post
Yessir!! Not to mention the option of BMW Welt pickup
As previous ppl have posted about Military Car Sales (ie Pentagon Sales, MCS), there looks to be little chance that the 1M will make it into the Miltary Sales program. Previous M cars like the Z3M and Z8(non M// but limited in production numbers) never were sold thru MCS.

I asked my local MCS agent in BA just this week about the 1M for Military Sales... here is what Simon had to say:

Hello David,

I have received absolutely nothing from our BMW Military Sales HQ regarding the 1M.

I asked about availability a month or two ago because I had a serious customer for the 1M, but the reply simply said that all military sales agents would receive an update at the same time, if any new models were being introduced to the military program.

If the number of units will be limited to ca. 3,500 for all markets, then I seriously doubt whether our program will get one single allocation (based upon previous limited production models).

Regards,
Simon

So... we will (Military Sales guys) will have to wait to see what BMW and MCS decides in March. I think the earliest would be in the mid summer (bc that is when US cars will hit the streets in the USA) to know IF MCS will offer the 1M// ???

Dackel
Appreciate 0