sparoz
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: VO 1///M; Macan Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taymaishu View Post
Hi all!

Just wanted to say hi. I actually remember seeing a run down in Marysville, Vic. on youtube and it mentions 1addicts, so i cruised up here!

I've actually today taken a deposit dealership car - 125i + M sports + Sunroof. It's the same colour (Alpine White), and had the options i wanted and there she was at the dealer! I'm just waiting on work to do all the paperwork for the lease, but coming home this evening peering outside I saw her locked inside the prep area!

Mind you, i'm quite excited It's my first BMW, traditionally having driven 2 WRX's over my whole driving career (being now 5 years ). The only reason i didn't go all the way to the 135 was insurance. Even without any claims and a NCD rating 1 for life, i was quoted at 4k a year. So i'll wait until i'm actually over 25.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and i can't WAIT to take delivery - hopefully Sunday/Monday/Tuesday

Any tips/first feelings you can share?
Congrats! And remember it's a europeon car - the quality is not as good as the subs . But, it drives so much better!!!!

Anyway, interesting about the insurance. My wife's 125 was only 9xx and my 135 was 1500 - big difference for less than 20k diff.
Appreciate 0