View Single Post
      04-13-2012, 02:37 PM   #8
Wonka
Racer 5
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 E92 335i xDrive M Sport

Garage List
Saturday's weather looks excellent for driving to and gathering at Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee! According to Accuweather, we'll see partly cloudy skies and temps in the 50's and low 60’s for the morning hours. The afternoon brings a high in the low 70's. That's perfect weather for transporting cars, gathering with old and new friends and settling into your first (or second) cup of coffee.

Upon arrival at the Best Buy parking lot, you’ll see a clearly-marked area for the show cars. Due to ongoing construction for a women’s clothing store on the property, please exercise caution. All show car traffic will enter the coned area from the south end (facing Shawan Road). There will be 4 open aisles for easy access to all themed areas. Ideally, Asian and European cars enter on the left half and American and Exotics enter on the right half. Early arrivals will be directed to the perimeters of the themed areas and parking will progress toward the middle. This will help organize the cars when we arrive en masse.

The classification of ‘exotic’ will always be a source of debate. When asked about what makes a car exotic, I focus on rarity and performance. Ultimately, its up to the community to decide. (For that matter, parking by classification is completely up to the driver.) If ‘exotic’ remains a dedicated section -- under the same or even a new name – it will depend on feedback. On March 31, it provided sufficient space for the trailered Ferrari 360 Challenge.

For Facebook users, here's the official group page ... https://www.facebook.com/groups/Hunt...y.Cars.Coffee/ . This would be the link to pass forward to friends that are known Facebook users. For those in the group that are not Facebook users, here's a page can be viewed without Facebook membership ... https://www.facebook.com/events/240314176055770/ .

If you have friends, co-workers, business partners, neighbors, etc. that are auto enthusiasts, spread the word. If you are aware of people that would desire to be added to the Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee distribution list, please send me a note and I'll make it happen. We're continuing to form a new community so make your mark. There was an incredible showing for March 31. Let’s keep the wheels rolling. See you tomorrow!

Wishing you all the best,

Rich "Will" Williams
Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee
Appreciate 0