Thread: My POS 135i
View Single Post
      02-09-2013, 01:27 PM   #22
IZAGLO
Mbira
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sedonna Red 09 135i SOLD

The key fob as Dacks mentioned might be the issue...but then again when you let a car sit in 0-25 degree temps the battery starts to drain.. I can see it with my Battery Tender as the temps go lower and lower the charge lights change just sitting there....I have had my 135i now over 3 years and the first year with 9500 miles on it sitting in the garage most of the winter(stating it up periodically) the car would have issues with the battery draining so much from the cold that it did not turn over like a new car and at times almost felt like it might not turnover...i had enough of that BS so Battery Tender to the rescue...and for $45.00 it costs me for the charger it was well worth my peace of mind as well as saving me money not having to buy a battery....My dealer actually sells the charger at there dealership...and even when it's 0 out my car starts like a champ....I can not wait till the spring to start driving the 1 again....or if the raods get cleaned up and de-salted i still take it out in the winter when the weather permits and the salt is off hte roads...That salt finds it's way on your car...not good for anything but keeping the roads clear...sucks for our cars though...but we need it for safety. Lastly.....How dare you call your 1 a POS for a faulty battery,,,,,that kind of talk will get you in trouble with the 1...it;s listnening.....LOL and the 1 will get you back for bad mouthing her/him/it....when the time is right.