BMW Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E82 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Pats
Quote:
Originally Posted by CL 19 View Post
Did you get your car back? Can't wait to hear how Meisterschaft sounds with Berk mids. Let me know Pat!
I did indeed-my fault for not getting back to you earlier, I've been swamped at work and lazy over the weekend. I can take a few in cabin videos on the way home to show cruising noise at city speeds (<50mph), but the WOT videos will probably have to wait until this weekend, it's just too congested where I live to do during the work week, and the roads don't open up until after midnight. I'll post the videos in this thread, just remember a few things with regards to sound

1. I'm recording with a galaxy s3 phone, quality "is what it is"
2. It's beautiful out-i'm going top down. There will be more environmental noise than you will get in a coupe.
3. I have a DCI and removed the engine cowl, so there will likely be some air sucking/DI ticking noises that may not reflect your circumstances.

Stay tuned!
No worries Pat! I'm just curious about it. Cruising sounds will be perfect. Also, don't do it if it bothers you. Wot will be good but again if it's too hard, I will be happy with inside cabin and start up sound with low rpm rev. Keep me posted bud
2011 JB E82 135i - Premium pack | Value pack | Premium sound | Sport pack | M-Sport steering wheel and suspension | Blackline LCI tail | BMWP carbon spoiler | BMWP CF license frame | BMWP gloss black grilles | Meisterschaft GT w/gloss black tips | CF diffuser | CF splitters | Hyper Black Apex Arc-8 w/Potenza RE-11 | Dinan camber plates
Appreciate 0