View Single Post
      03-23-2008, 12:37 PM   #100
InsaneSkippy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmrgrl View Post
so... to recap, if I get ED MSRP price on a 128 that should be good? I guess the chances of getting a discount on this would be pretty much none... right?

the dealership I contacted in Maryland is doing it already so I could probably get a delivery sometime by the end of May as I was already planning a trip to Europe for other reasons anyway.

I am new to this forum and to BMWs and I am trying to figure out if there's any point in even trying to negotiate price on this car...
Welcome to the forum

With the car being brand new, and launching in spring, discounts are rare. However, people HAVE gotten $500 (sometimes more) off MSRP. It really depends on the dealership you're at, and the relationship you have with it.

As for Euro delivery, I'm doing it as well, just ordered my car yesterday in fact. You have to give them about 2 months after placing the order, to pick up the car. My CA asked me for 3 different dates to submit so they'd be sure. I picked May 16th, May 26th, and after June 15th. I still haven't heard back on a date though.

I was also planning on going to Europe anyway this summer. My girlfriend has never been so I wanted to take her. This way she can't give me any grief about getting a $40,000 car

Good luck with your purchase!

Appreciate 0