Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i

Garage List
2009 128i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarracino89 View Post
Hey Guy's, the weather her in socal has been crazy with rain (well at least by us socalers persepective) and we want to be able to seal the lights and let them properly cure before introducing outside moisture to test them. I have also been a bit busy, I am in between jobs right now and its been a hectic month and so I haven't been able to get the car in for long enough to resolve the issue. Now that the weather is clear (and I am jobless for the moment) I should be able to get it over to JLC and get everything worked out. I apologize as this is turning into one of those long drawn out arrivals of a product, but since no orders have been put in, I hope it hasn't been any inconvenience. If weather permits down here, and everything goes well, we are shooting for the 15th of this month (april)

Firebolt: What part of cali are you from? JLC is in socal and can do the installation for you, or I could possibly help you out if you don't want to travel to the shop. As satalite said, it's a pretty straight forward install.

Satalite: Just the LED upgrade is still going to run you at $750 shipped. The reason being is that is where the bulk of the work is done. I know its looks like a lot of money, but when compared to everything else dealing with headlights, this is pretty cheap if you ask me, plus they are running these pretty close to production cost.

I can direct any questions to them over at JLC as they are in the process of moving to a bigger facility right now, so feel free to pm me questions that you don't post here.
Thanks for the update. If everything goes well with the light socket sealant then is that April 15th a go date to take orders?

Question regarding the ballasts for the HIDs... will we have to set up the HIDs inside the light after delivery and then mount the ballasts? Any wiring splicing or just mount and plug in main power cable? I always get confused because I hate dealing with too many connections that I have no idea where to plug anything into.

I would assume directions would come standard to help install?

Thanks!

Last edited by Satalite; 04-04-2011 at 09:19 PM..
Appreciate 0