miula
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: a disturbed shark!!!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSCPLN View Post
There's an LAZ-owned outdoor parking lot the guy from Pilgram Parking said is to the left of Temazcal. I'll try calling them tomorrow (I'm having trouble finding the address for it).

Let's just name a lot for now and then if there are any changes, we'll post on here and the main thread with the exact lot. The pier is so small I'm sure none of the guys will be able to miss 10+ BMW's.

I also plan on getting there a little early, around 12:45pm to make sure we have a section of the lot just for us.

If you look at the aerial view of the area using Google Maps, you can see how many spots there are. There's TONS! And I've been there on weekends, it's usually a ghost town.
Not sure which one is the LAZ parking... I'll try to find out tomorrow as well...

This is the public lot (P) I was talking about that is diagonal from Legal Seafoods and about half a block away from Temazcal (T)

There is single row 15 car lot (arrow) right outside of the public lot that would be perfect, but we would need the whole thing reserved and I don't know how to do it. I drove by today but couldn't find an attendant; I have seen one on the weekends though... Maybe this is the LAZ lot???

The only concern I have is that the public lot could be closed on Saturday due to the special events; although that makes absolutely no sense if you have all those people coming in. Unfortunately, poor thinking has never stopped them before...

I say we meet at the big public open lot and figure it out from there unless we can find a better solution by Saturday...
Appreciate 0