04-20-2011, 06:10 PM   #33
MrBlonde
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: Audi TTRS, M Coupe, 1299

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1 View Post
I'm not saying i would do it or recommend it, i'm just saying that there are people who choose to do it to get their best times.

and sorry, but having a license doesn't make you an expert on the subject. Just like having a drivers license doesn't make me an expert driver, or having a motorcycle license doesn't make me an expert motorcyclist. It's just something that allows you to do something, not be an authority.

so please leave the know it all attitude behind and participate instead of trying to insult people for supposedly knowing less about something, when the fact is you just proved your own ignorance instead.

You're right about all the other stuff, but that just shows what level of drag you're into, and as far as street cars go, not a lot of them are going to have the features you're talking about.
If you can disengage, step back from your entrenched position and stop to think I'm sure you'll understand what I'm saying. I'll let all the other bait slide, there's nothing in it for me.

Check out the 1Addicts Drag Racing Standings and Drag Racing 101.
Appreciate 0