View Single Post
      10-15-2012, 04:26 PM   #11
qntran2
Private
Rep
Drives: 08 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony135 View Post
Wow I am terribly sorry to hear about all the trouble you've gone through. First and foremost, can you please provide me with a PO#? Or at least email me with the dealer you ordered through and the rough time of order so I can locate you set in our database. From there I will try and learn my best about this set from our side and then I can help you out. Thank you for your patience.

Tony@adv1wheels.com

Thanks I'll be emailing you shortly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Fasst1 View Post
Sorry to hear of your problems, you definitely have more patience than many of us. BTW looking at the pic you posted can't help but notice the carbonfiber diffuser,looks great but it seems the exhaust tips are recessed somewhat. Any problems with exhaust sooting up the difiuser?
Yeah been meaning to get around to try and finding a fix for that(CP-E exhaust and Scopione diffuser if anyone was wondering). The left side of the diffuser does tend to get a bit more dirty but if its because of the exhaust I have no clue. My biggest concern is if I bottom out on the backside it looks as though the exhaust tips would crack the diffuser. Trying to figure out a way to lower the tips and bring them out more but haven't been to a muffler shop yet.

Last edited by qntran2; 10-15-2012 at 04:32 PM..
Appreciate 0